How to use this website
Shopping online at GP Amazing Products is easy!
We are serious about making the online shopping experience here at gpamazingproducts.com.au an easy and safe one for both our novice and experienced online customers.
All prices displayed on our website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of Australian GST.
Here are a few tips to make using our website easier.
You can move through GP Amazing Products website by clicking on:
- A Product Category on the blue navigation menu underneath the logo. Some Product Categories have sub-categories and you can go straight to these by clicking on the relevant sub-category in the drop-down list which displays when you hover your mouse over the main category.
- Links in the right hand side panel to go directly to a special or page
- A link in the top right hand corner of the web page to go directly to the user sections or our contact page
- The links in the yellow footer section of the web page to go directly to a page.
- You can always get back to the Homepage of our website by clicking on the GP Amazing Products Logo in the top left hand corner of the webpage or on the "Home" link in the top right-hand menu.
The Best Way To Shop Online:
Step 1: Register (or Login if you already have registered) before you begin shopping
Step 2: Add the items you want to your Shopping Cart
Step 3: Proceed to Checkout
How to Register or Login:
Registering or Logging In is quick and simple. The best time to register with us on line is before you shop, but you can also register when you proceed to the check out.
If you have already registered (you would have received an email confirming your registration), simply enter your email address and password in the "Returning Customers: Please Log In" section and click on the "SIGN IN" button. If you can't remember your password, click on "Forgot your password? Click here" and your password will be sent to you by email.
If you have not registered, simply enter your details in the "NEW CUSTOMER? Please enter your details below" section. When you have finished, click the "SUBMIT" button and you will automatically be logged in ready for shopping. You will also be sent an email confirming your registration.
Validation Code: Enter the letters you see into the field without the spaces. You don't have to enter them exactly as you see them (capitals or lower case).
How To Order:
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Go to the Online Shop
- View the item you want to buy
- Add the item to the shopping cart (the "ADD TO CART" button is at the bottom of every items page)
- Not every item allows you to enter how many you want. These default to a quantity of 1.
- On some items, you will need to choose an option (such as which colour spray bottles, which size of squeege you want) before adding the item to your shopping cart.
How To Checkout:
Once you have finished selecting the item(s) you want to buy and added them to your Shopping Cart - you can proceed to the checkout (Links to the Checkout are at the top of every page).
If you haven't logged in, you will be given a chance to login (left hand column), or if you haven't registered you can register at this point (middle column) and you will be automatically logged in once you have entered your details.
If you are logged in you will be taken to the checkout page.
Here you will:
- Confirm, select or add the shipping address and decide on the shipping method.
- Confirm, select or add the billing address and your payment method. You can pay for your order by Credit Card (secure on-line via Paypal or over the phone), Bank Transfer/EFT, Cheque/Money Order or After Delivery (business customers only - subject to conditions).
- Enter your Discount Coupon Code if you have one.
- Redeem any Loyalty Rewards Points if you wish to.
- Change the items in your order if necessary.
- Add any comments to the order.
- Confirm your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions.
- And finally send your order to us
Remember to tick the box next to "I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions bound to this order" which is just above the "CONFIRM ORDER" button.
If you cancel out or accidentally log off before confirming your order, simply log back in and your shopping cart items will still be there.
Once you have successfully placed your order, you will be taken to an Order Confirmation Screen. You will also be sent an Invoice by email.
You will receive emails when the status of your order changes, so you will always know where your order is at.
If you are having difficulties placing an order on this site, please call us on (03) 9764 5115 and we will happily take your order over the phone.